Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Hype of the first post!

Ever since I thought of writing a blog, the whole first impression is the last impression thing has been haunting me. I could all think of what should be my first post about? then I thought why not about , the beginning of a blog ? a first post! So, this is my first post ever for this blog and I am able to breathe just perfectly ad evenly. I mean I didn't faint or die of panic because suddenly when I have to write and it involves people I think I have a brain-is-frozen syndrome. I just hope this is normal. Isn't it?
okay let's get to work now. My following posts would discuss makeup, my views and obviously events in and around our lives, a girl's cry to just feel fine and be happy sort of things, and makeup, makeup and more of it. Thenx!! stay tuned ..tadaa! ur views will be welcomed too..if you have any ;)

It is the beginning , and not an end..follow me people to know the trend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment