Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Janmashtami dress up!!

Festivals have a great impact on us. on the day, each one would be so decked up and all religious. So, I went to this temple like every year on 'Janmashtmi' , and what caught my eye was, the makeup!! and how gaudy everyone looked. I almost had an attack, such dramatically people in the crowd were dressed ,as if some wedding they came to attend. The actors ,who dressed up as my most lovely God, Lord Krishna, were looking as if they were painted white , but they weren't it was the foundation they used, which made them look so scary ,honestly. Simplicity would have done just fine with those costumes.
But, the people. all pancaked, heavily dressed, I still can't shake them off from my mind. I m going to sound rude, but it did crack me up. The whole aura of the place got secluded into too much crowd over dressy-ness. I couldn't stop myself from talking about it. Next time people ,try to keep it a little low, too much of anything is dangerous.
and yes, this is what I do when I go to places, I notice things and then make a point of never doing that again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment