Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

True cold!

The winter phobia is setting in. Not a great season for people with an absolute dry skin (which also includes me), hence, giving me all the more, more reasons to be not so happy about its arrival. I always keep wondering what is it about this weather that people go so crazy about its arrival. All I feel is a dry skin, which any amount of good moisturising can't take away. I even drink lots of water still its never enough for this bloody skin in this weather. Winters take away the skin moisture, makes it crack, brings chills, makes you lazy and still you much want it come and stay for a very long period of time. Selfish humans!
I wish there was more to the dry skin, peeling season for me. It makes me feel like a  bloody snake, skin changing you see. It's just not my time of the year. A very grumpy me, hiding face in the scarf , not meeting the eyes ever leaves you at this agonising thought or a fact of life here.

No comments:

Post a Comment